Monday, June 11, 2012

I have created this blog because, as I said above, I am obsessed with salad. I enjoy salad almost everyday for lunch and dinner. Someone who eats salad as much as I do has had to learn how to spice it up, and as a challenge to myself, I have decided to take my salad recipes to the next level and really get creative (or so I hope). I am also an incredibly picky salad eater. I don't want my salad loaded with fixings covered in sugar; I mean really, what's the point of eating healthy then? And dressings, well that's a whole other story... 

So, here it goes. A new salad every week for 52 weeks and some dressing recipes too. I look forward to sharing my creations and hearing your opinions. I'll be sure to share feedback from family and friends as well, as I make them eat more salad then they ever probably wanted to.


No comments:

Post a Comment